some pictures I took tonight...
"silly faces!"
Well, I'm off to paint a bathroom.
In my book, that's only one step up from painting a closet.
I hate painting closets.
oh! p.s. we cut clayton's hair over the weekend.
sad day! not so much a baby anymore.
refer to pictures in the previous post to see 'before' pictures.
In my book, that's only one step up from painting a closet.
I hate painting closets.
oh! p.s. we cut clayton's hair over the weekend.
sad day! not so much a baby anymore.
refer to pictures in the previous post to see 'before' pictures.
6 comments:
Such cute pictures. Now all of B's younger boys cousins have passed her up...still no 1st haircut for her :)
Evelyn liked seeing Kaden's toothless gap. She read a book about loosing teeth recently and seems a little freaked out about it. I love Jaren's wide-open smiles.
love your silly face! haha
Oh man, those are some cute pictures. I love the faces!!
Cute picsand I love the hair cut! I'm really liking this short boy hair stuff...I think I deserve it after having 4 girls....so bring on he short easy hair lol!:)
I am just in love with your boys. They are so cute. I want you to know that you are like my "mom idol." When I grow up I want to be you. You do SO much and you do it well. Many props.
Post a Comment