1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag 5 people.
When did you first meet the first person on your list?
I met Shaunie probably on the day I was born. I met Ben shortly after my first semester of college started. We floated down the Warm River. It wasn't warm. From that first encounter he called me a brat. I would hope that by now he doesn't think I am still one. ;)
What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
I like all the pictures that Ashley posts of their kids. I miss not being able to see them more often.
What do you like best about the fifth and sixth people on your list?
#5 Brandt: I like that he serves in the Army, Marines..(which one?) I just like that he so willingly serves *our* country and stands up for what he believes. And I like that he takes beautiful pictures.
#6 Brock & Emily: I like Brock's sense of humor and positive spin on his latest 'adventure'. I like Emily's sweet nature and how well she takes care of Brock. 'Cause, believe me, he needs it! ;)
How long have you known the ninth person on your list?
I have known Heidi for pretty much my whole life. Although since we started these blogs I feel more like I have really gotten to know her. And I met Jeff on their wedding day.
What impresses you about the eleventh and twelfth people on your list?
#11 Katie & Josh: The fact that Katie studied abroad in Spain and other countries. That's awesome! And Josh, that you are a good dad and work hard to support your little growing family!
#12 Kristin & David: I think it's cool that Kristin is going back to school to become a podiatrist and that David is supporting her and working.
What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on your list?
Brianne: All our good days of visiting teaching. I miss you! And going to the quilt class. I haven't gone since you moved. :(
Say something nice about the eighteenth person on your list.
Catherine & Tyler: Catherine has always been a good friend to me, and she always has so much positive energy. I'm glad we have been able to get back in touch. And I know Tyler loves his family and wants to be able to support them and spend more time with them!
Tag five people: Shaunie, Brianne, Catherine, Camille and Brigitte
4.14.2008
tagged by Lyza
Rules of this Tag:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just thinking yesterday, I wonder if I'll ever get tagged!
Awwww.... I miss you too. I'm sad that you haven't been to quilt class since I left. Did you finish your quilt? I'm still in the process of finishing up the binding and have been for weeks.
Thanks for doing the tagg! I thought it was kind of a fun one.
Nicole, I would love some recipes! I am pretty sure you are an amazing cook so let me have em! I really do like to cook but I get in these zones. . .we really like vegetables so recipes with those in it are good. Thanks!
Post a Comment